Transportable diesel tanks
Portable tanks for diesel, fuel and other fluids, certified for the transport on road.
Transport Fuel Tanks
Portable tanks in carbon steel, homologated and certificated for the transport of diesel on road.
Portable diesel tank manufactured with horizontal axis in carbon steel top quality, thickness 25/10, submerged arc welded, place inside of a strong loom for to make the lifting from all side by a forklift and protected the abovementioned and its accessories from shocks.
- Bulkheads internal to restrict the shaking of the liquid during transport and avoid dangerous movements (only for capacity
600 lt and 900 lt)
- Flange in exit with against flange from 1" 1/4 ( for capacity from 260 lt to 1" ) .
- Hatch diam. outside mm 400 with bolts and gasket
- Valve approved double effect to prevent the release of the product in the event of a rollover
- Safety valve diam.2 " according to the rule of law, in aluminum fuse to protect the external accidents
- Nr.02 ugs of lifting, lifting the top ( even at full load)
- Frame of external protection, prepared for the shift forks
- Safety Deposit Box for brew group in painted steel with door key anti-tampering, equipped with support for tube and nozzle
- Supply Group content in the locker: composed of submersible car-adescante 30/40 LT/MIN with by-pass and suction filter, engine 12 or 24 volt DC, meter for private use with partial reset and totalizator progressive
- Flexible tube from ¾" with fittings to pressure long 5 mt., automatic nozzle with swivel coupling
- Painted externally with anti rust.
- Color at the discretion of our production
- Initial Inspection, issued by authorised agency ( MTC)
- Certificate of conformity supply-group CE
- Manual for use
- Calibrated table
The tanks are subject to Initial Inspection issued by an Approved Authorithy (MTC) and then reviewed every 30 months
|Code||Height||Width||Length||Description||Weight kg||Range l/min|
|SGT440/40||1050||870||1160||Tank with pump at paddle 12/24 V c.c. range 30/ 40 lt 1' bypass incorporated||160||30/40|
|SGT600/40||1165||990||1425||Tank with pump at paddle 12/24 V c.c. range 30/ 40 lt 1' bypass incorporated||200||30/40|
|SGT900/40||1165||990||1865||Tank with pump at paddle 12/24 V c.c. range 30/ 40 lt 1' bypass incorporated||246||30/40|
|SGT260/60||855||770||1035||Tank with pump at paddle 12/24 V c.c. range 50/60 lt 1' bypass incorporated||124||50/60|
|SGT440/60||1050||870||1160||Tank with pump at paddle 12/24 V c.c. range 50/60 lt 1' bypass incorporated||160||50/60|
|SGT600/60||1165||990||1425||Tank with pump at paddle 12/24 V c.c. range 50/60 lt 1' bypass incorporated||200||50/60|
|SGT900/60||1165||990||1865||Tank with pump at paddle 12/24 V c.c. range 50/60 lt 1' bypass incorporated||246||50/60|
|SGT260/40||855||770||1035||Tank with pump at paddle 12/24 V c.c. range 30/ 40 lt 1' bypass incorporated||124||30/40|
Transportable Fuel Tanks Series MAXI
available in version with capacity 2000 lt. - 3000 lt. and 5000 lt.
Transportable Tanks for gasoline and fuel avio
Metal tank for transporting fluid fuels belonging to class II and III (GIR)
Approved by the Ministry of Transport and Navigation Certified and Tested by the Ministry bearing UN marking in compliance with ADR standards for road transport
SUITABLE FOR THE TRANSPORT OF FUELS AVIO
Tank in stainless steel (AISI 304) EN 10088-2, airtight welding with external protective frame, pre-set to be moved by means of forks, equipped with eye bolts for upward lifting (even at full load).
Hatch diam. 300 mm. with bolts and fuel and oil resistant rubber gasket, brass loading tap with 3"
quick-coupling that can be padlocked and standards-compliant safety valve
|Code||Height||Width||Length||Description||External Ø||Weight kg|
|SGT330INOX||960||790||790||Metal tank for transporting fluid fuels belonging to class II and III (GIR)||770||98|