Flow-meters that measure the exact quantity of fuel or lubricant, they are reliable, inexpensive, easy to install and simple to calibrate on the workplace.
Fuel meters Precision: +/- 1% Range:20 ÷ 120 l/min
- Fluids: Diesel, Biodiesel , Oil
K33 and K44 are nutating-disk meters that measure the exact quantity of the dispensed fuel or lubricant. They are designed for non-commercial use only. These flow-meters are reliable, inexpensive, easy to install and simple to calibrate on the workplace.
The Pulser model is fitted with a pulse emitter for connection to a fuel management system.
Thanks to reduced flow resistance, they can also function by gravity.
- Range: from 20 to 120 l/min
- Precision: ± 1% of flow range after calibration
- Ripeteability: 0,2%
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Bursting pressure: 30 bar
- Readout system: 3-digit subtotals (max 999 litres), 6-digit totals.
- Aluminium metering chamber with polybutylene nutating disk
- 1” BSP inlet, 1” BSP outlet, in line. The top can be rotated to give four different flow configurations
- Mechanical readout device with rotating wheels
- Subtotals can be set to zero, total readouts cannot. Available with litre units or gallon units.
- Flanged coupling from both sides
|Code||Description||In/out||Range l/min||Pressure bar|
|CMNK33||K33 3 digit||1"||120||10|