Bipump - DC
Compact and reliable diesel transfer pumps Range until 85 l/min characterised by high power, equipped with by-pass valves, available in 12 and 24 Volt versions.
- FLUID: DIESEL
Electric pumps type volumetric rotary vane self-priming for the transfer of diesel.
They are characterised by high power. All these pumps have a by-pass valves.
These pumps are available in the version of 12 and 24 Volt.
Compact, safe and reliable are used as the first plant on earth moving machines, to equip distributors mobile or in sites.
- Pump body structure is a cast iron with anti-corrosion treatment and coating
- Pump type vane rotor with steel sintered and pallets acetal resin
- By-pass valve
- DC motor with brushes and permanent magnets
- Protection grade IP55
- Used in continuos service for work-cycle of 30min
- Bracket for mounting bracket pump
- ON/OFF switch
- Flanged attacks from 1"
- Available with power cables, fuse incorporated and clamps for connecting to terminals
- Nozzle and erogation tube enclosed in Kit Carry Bipump
|Code||Amp. max||Description||Weight kg||Range l/min||Rpm||Tens.|
|MEBP85/12||42||Bi-pump 12V + switch + 2 mt. cable||10,2||85||2000||12|
|MEBP85/24||21||Bi-pump 24V + switch + 2 mt. cable||10,2||85||2000||24|